20070503

[Deah/阿优] SeDi: Progress Check 1

End of March. Today, the beginning of May.

Let me do some (random) progress check of SeDi.
  1. Damage reduction and path-smoothing process. - 20%
  2. Development and advancement. - 30%
  3. Fresh and peaceful. - 80%
  4. Joy and God. - 60%
  5. Orderly. - 10%
  6. Fire-lilied. - 50%

1. Some paths has been smoothen, but there is something there that couldn't be reduced.
2. Have some advancement in other matters I think.
3. Feeling them most of the time.
4. Same as above.
5. There is some kind of order, but not the order that I planned to have.
6. Installation complete. Initializing stage.

Have never felt so desperate for joy and fun and solitude.
Can't wait for the arrival of My Original September.

(And I had a happy Labour Day.)

No comments: