20070322

[Deah/阿优] Introduction to Self-Discovery (SeDi)

Something made me happy today.
(I believed that caffeine had a certain effect on this too.)

Problem 1:

Things go really wrong when you mess with your Windows system files, and having worms and viruses in your system. What to do?

Solution 1:

1. Identify the errors and the corrupted files.
2. Clean the viruses or broken files, get the appropriate system files (compatible with the OS you're using) back.
3. If it still doesn't work, try formatting your computer/hard disk drives.
4. Then get a good anti-virus software; do not carelessly open any unknown applications, and back-up your files before modifying or replacing it.

Problem 2:

I'm corrupted.

Solution 2:

1. I tried to look for the broken files, and the cause of having it corrupted.
2. I tried many ways to clean it, but it didn't really work out.
3. I couldn't just shut myself off and reformat myself, I have nowhere to move my data (I've got only one hard disk drive, no partitions).
4. Lastly, I figured out something. I think I know my own operating system better already.
5. I need an on-going project to keep everything running smoothly, and in my way.

6. I named this project Self-Discovery Project, SeDi in short.

No comments: