20070303

[Deah/阿优] Winter

(Inspired by the song Winter, by Tori Amos)

I can make ice out of my mouth in this winter.
But I really wish I could breathe out all the ice in my heart out in this winter.

I have never watched the snow falling and have never sung in the winter.
I don't know how winter look like.
But I think I know how it feels.

The wind gets stronger
My legs get weaker.
I look back, I couldn't find any footprints.
Not even my previous traits.
No any proper paths behind and in front of me.

I have the urge to take the road not taken
Instead of blindly walking forward
But it is so cold
I'm trembling.

It feels like forever.

When will the winter melt?
Father, I'm very lost.
When will the winter melt?

4 comments:

lili said...

Father, please give me the strength that I need to continue on bravely and confidently.

Forgive me, for I always wander away myself and get caught in the drifts.

3/3/07 11:04 PM

lili said...

Janet Y. said...

not sure if this is suppose to be private but... spring always comes after winter, trust me, i know =P and when that happens, you'll hardly remember the cold of winter. may the birds, flowers and new beginnings of spring bless you.

18/3/07 1:20 PM

lili said...

Thank you, my spring shall arrive in mid September, at least this is what I believed.

19/3/07 6:04 PM

lili said...

Li Wen said...

I'm so afraid.
I don't know what to do.

I'm so tired.
But I couldn't rest.

I feel very sick.
But I will never be cured,

Until the winter melts away.

3/3/07 10:48 PM